February 15, 2021
Senators plan to initiate eight bills
On February 18, 2021, the following eight bills will be discussed at the Senate meeting:
– the law “On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the improvement of rule-making”;
- It is planned to introduce an electronic system “E-zannama”, which will allow monitoring draft laws at all stages of development.
– the draft law “On Amendments and Additions to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan” On Subsoil and Subsoil Use “on the Issues of Uranium Mining”;
- at the stage of preparation of project documents, subsoil users must develop a project to eliminate the consequences of uranium mining. At the same time, subsoil users are obliged to allocate funds for the socio-economic development of the region, in the event that the increase in the volume of uranium deposits is exceeded.
– bill “On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the production of organic products”
- economic incentives for producers of organic products to ensure the growth of their production and export of environmentally friendly products.
– amendments to the Constitutional Law “On the judicial system and the status of judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
– Administrative Code and other legislative acts on the modernization of the judicial system;
– amendments to the Law “On the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
– draft law “On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Construction and Housing and Communal Services”;
– draft Law “On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Science Issues”.