Administrative law of Kazakhstan determines the modes in which executive functions of the officers or public authorities are exercised and governs the activities of administrative agencies of government. The Administrative law of Kazakhstan is contained in number of the Kazakhstan Laws, which regulate the public relations in specific sphere and provide the list of governmental bodies responsible for managing of such sphere, basic methods of governing, the rights and obligations of the relevant participants and applicable procedures.
Administrative law touches most business activities, which are subject to mandatory regulationand state control. It affects such areas as information security, bankruptcy, environment law, taxation, competition, procurement, health, industrial safety, telecommunications, advertising, etc.
Our law firm offers the following services in the sphere of Administrative Law
- advising private sector clients on a wide range of matters;
- handling regulatory matters in antimonopoly authorities of Kazakhstan;
- representation corporate clients in front of a variety of public authorities like ministers, agencies and committees to help with anything from licensing to resolving of non-judicial disputes;
- verifying of business contracts in respect to their correspondence to the mandatory regulations of the Kazakhstan legislation, including as regard to antitrust and completion compliance;
- registration of the cadastre objects with the relevant state ledgers and obtaining of information regarding such records in all aspects, including registration of transactions, confirmation on titles and any encumbrances in respect to such objects (land, premises, vehicles, etc. );
- supporting of state registration of corporate vehicles (companies, representative offices, etc.) with the registering authorities of Kazakhstan;
- consulting on various legal issues related to commercial form of cooperation with the Government, including Private Public Partnerships (PPP), Production Share Agreements (PSA) and Investment Projects.